글로벌 FMCG 기업 일본지사 채용
안녕하세요 글로벌 72 개국에 위치한 FMCG 기업에서 일본지사에서 근무 가능하신 분을 채용하고 있습니다.
하기 참고하시고 관심 있으시거나 지원을 원하시는 분께서는 firstname.lastname@example.org 으로 이메일 보내주시기 바랍니다.
Our client is a multinational company and a leader in the FMCG industry. With operations in 72 countries and brands that are sold in over 110, they are part of almost every household in the world.
As a Brand Manager/ Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for marketing activities within the assigned category for Korea market. You will also oversee the end to end marketing activities which include of late commercialization, launch of NPD and meet segment/brand objectives (volume, profit and share).
What you will do
• Monitors market trends and oversees marketing activities
• Implement brand/segment strategy and execute this strategy in local market accordingly
• Analyze on brand positioning in the market and deep dive on consumer insights
• Identify shopper Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the POS for assigned category
• Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of Brand/Product Marketing experience in FMCG industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing, MBA would be an advantage
• Ability to communicate in Korean language and English is a must as this role will manage the Korean market
• Ability to communicate in Japanese language is an additional advantage as this position will be based in Japan
What will you gain?
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits such as profit sharing, personal and professional development programs/ trainings.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to work with the team to make a change in their industry, apply now and our consultant will be in touch with you.